Annual Fund Drive 2010
Dear Friend of Baltimore Art & Music Project:
December 2010 will mark our 16th anniversary! As many nonprofits have experienced, it has been a challenging year financially for BaltimoreAMP. More than half our operating budget was cut for FY10, but we will not give up! Our mission and programming continues to provide “the arts” as an all-inclusive means for individuals to express themselves and for communities to be strengthened and revitalized.
During these difficult times we are truly in the business of creating moments, moments of creative release that bring imagination, inspiration and hope through art and music. There is a universal response to the anticipation of an event; the individual must feel good about who they are and where they live. The arts become that healing power that fosters creative talent, raises social consciousness, promotes civic responsibility, community service and pride.
Your support continues to make all the difference in being able to provide cultural outreach to communities and individuals who traditionally feel excluded from the arts sector.
BaltimoreAMP 2010 Highlights:
Underground Youth Concerts were held for teens (for a total of more than 200 concerts since 1994)
- BaltimoreAMP in the Park continues to bring diverse music genre to adults and families
- BaltimoreAMP held its first annual Earth Day Festival, and celebrated 15 years of service to the community
- Partnership with Dundalk Youth Service Center after-school program at Dundalk Middle School
- Partnership with O’Donnell Heights Community Center
- Continued partnership since 2001 with the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) as an off-campus community service work-site. Provided 5 college students with staff positions and leadership development in an effort to “pass the torch” to the next generation.
- BaltimoreAMP affiliated with Baltimore County Recreation and Parks
- Was designated as “charity of choice” on the 2010 Combined Federal Campaign
Our ability to serve depends on your vision and generosity. In these economic times, we hesitate to ask for your help. But ask we must. Whatever contribution you can make will be very much appreciated.
If you would like to make a donation please click the image below to download a PDF which includes the donation form, a statement from Baltimore Art and Music Project and a calendar of upcoming events.
Alternately, donations can be made online via paypal – payable to email@example.com.
Baltimore Art & Music Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and contributions are tax deductible.